The ELPAC website is the home for all ELPAC assessments.
For questions regarding the computer-based testing system and paper-pencil testing or for additional assistance:
- LEA ELPAC coordinators should contact their LEA Success Agent, preferably by email. LEA ELPAC coordinators can also contact CalTAC by phone at 800-955-2954 with basic questions.
- Refer to the California Outreach web page for all support options.
- Refer to the LEA Success Agent web page to look up the name and contact information for the LEA’s assigned representative. An LEA ELPAC coordinator can still use the chat function linked on the ELPAC website to reach out for support.
- Refer to the California Technical Assistance Center (CalTAC) by Phone web page for the types of issues that are addressed by CalTAC directly.
- Site ELPAC coordinators should contact their LEA ELPAC coordinator.
- Test examiners, proctors, and other school personnel should contact their site ELPAC coordinator.
When contacting an LEA Success Agent, provide the representative with as much detail as possible about the issue(s) encountered and the system on which it occurred, including the following:
- the type of device being used for the test;
- any error messages that appeared (code and description);
- operating system and browser (web browser or secure browser) information;
- network configuration information;
- the coordinator’s contact information for follow-up, including an email address and phone number;
- the test session ID; and
- any relevant and authorized student and school information, including SSID, grade level, and content area.
An LEA Success Agent may be contacted by LEA ELPAC coordinators for situations and questions that include the following:
- The testing environment is down or unavailable.
- User accounts are not available, or users are not able to administer tests.
- There are questions about or help is needed with STAIRS or Appeals functionality.
- Tests are incorrectly showing as available when students log on to begin testing.
- Help is needed with ordering and returning kindergarten through grade two Writing domain Answer Books.
- There are questions about delivery of Pre-ID labels for kindergarten through grade two students.
- Paper–pencil testing materials that were ordered have not been received.