Support for the CAASPP Assessments
The CAASPP website is the home for all CAASPP System assessments and includes administration information on the Smarter Balanced assessments and the CAST, as well as information on paper–pencil test administration.
For questions regarding the online and paper–pencil testing or for additional assistance:
- LEA CAASPP coordinators should contact their LEA Success agent, preferably by email. LEA CAASPP coordinators can also contact CalTAC by phone at 800-955-2954 with basic questions.
- Refer to the California Outreach web page for all support options.
- Refer to the LEA Success Agent web page to look up the name and contact information for the LEA’s assigned representative. An LEA CAASPP coordinator can still use the chat function linked on the CAASPP website to reach out for support.
- Refer to the California Technical Assistance Center (CalTAC) web page for the types of issues that are addressed by CalTAC directly.
- CAASPP test site coordinators should contact the LEA CAASPP coordinator.
- Test administrators and other school personnel should contact the CAASPP test site coordinator.
When contacting an LEA Success Agent, provide the representative with as much detail as possible about the problem that was encountered, including the following:
- Student information, such as test settings or condition codes, that is incorrect or missing in the TOMS
- The paper–pencil testing materials that were ordered have not been received