For questions regarding technical specifications and configuration for computer-based testing or for additional assistance:
- LEA CAASPP and LEA ELPAC coordinators should first contact the LEA technology coordinator or system administrator prior to contacting their LEA Success Agent. If more assistance is needed, LEA CAASPP and LEA ELPAC coordinators should contact their LEA Success Agent, preferably by email. LEA CAASPP and LEA ELPAC coordinators can also contact CalTAC by phone at 800-955-2954 with basic questions.
- Refer to the California Outreach web page for all support options.
- Refer to the LEA Success Agent web page to look up the name and contact information for the LEA’s assigned representative. LEA CAASPP and LEA ELPAC coordinators can still use the chat function linked on the CAASPP website or the ELPAC website to reach out for support.
- Refer to the California Technical Assistance Center (CalTAC) by Phone web page for the types of issues that are addressed by CalTAC directly.
- Technology coordinators, CAASPP test site coordinators, and site ELPAC coordinators should contact their LEA CAASPP or LEA ELPAC coordinator for assistance.
When contacting an LEA Success Agent, always provide the representative with the following information:
- Information technology or network contact person and contact information
- SSIDs of affected students
- Operating system and secure browser version information
- Any error messages and codes that appeared, if applicable
- Information about the network configuration:
- Wired or wireless internet network setup