Reports in the Completion Status system can be created for the LEA by selecting [Generate Report] after entering criteria.
Plan and Manage Testing and Participation by SSID Reports
Navigation and configuration features are shown in figure 1 and described in this subtopic.
Figure 1. Sample School Plan and Manage Testing Report—CAA for Science
- Navigation Tools:
- By default, 50 student records can be displayed on the screen at a time. Navigation buttons are displayed at the bottom of the report to enable navigation through all the retrieved records.
- By default, the table displays 23 columns of available data. To view all of the available data, and depending on the user’s monitor resolution, there might be a horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the report. Table 1 identifies all of the columns present in a report and provides a description of each one. Table 2 provides a definition for each test status (listed in the Status column).
- Export List: The [Export] right arrow and down arrow list icon , which appears above the report and is indicated in figure 1, provides a drop-down list that allows a user to open the on-screen report as either a spreadsheet or CSV file in Excel.
- Hide/Show Columns: Show or hide columns in the table by selecting the [Show/Hide Columns] list-plus and down arrow icon in the top-right corner of the table (figure 1 ). When this icon is selected, a list of the columns in the table is displayed. Uncheck the checkboxes next to the columns to hide them. This will remove the columns from view. To remove the list from view, move the cursor away from the arrow icon and click or select blank space or another object on the screen.
- Sort Results by Attribute: Report data can be sorted in any column. Select the column header to sort data in ascending (A–Z; 1–10) or descending (Z–A; 10–1) order. The default sort order is by Student Name, in ascending order by last name.
- General Tools: Reports also provide access to the Help and Manage Account tools. For information on the functions of each of these tools, refer to General Tools.
Column headings for Plan and Manage Testing and Participation by SSID reports are shown in table 1. These are the same for both on-screen and spreadsheet reports.
|Name||A student’s preferred name (last name, first name)|
|SSID||The student’s unique California SSID|
|District Name||The LEA in which a student’s school is located|
|Enrolled Grade||The grade level in which a student is enrolled|
The content area or domain in which the student is restricted (i.e., blocked) from taking tests
|School Name||The school in which a student is enrolled|
Indicates whether the student is an EL
|Test||Test name for a student record showing the test or domain opportunity (For the Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments, there will be a CAT or PT test opportunity. For the ELPAC, there will be a Listening, Reading, Speaking, or Writing domain opportunity and a corresponding DEI opportunity, if applicable.)|
|Language||The language setting that was assigned to the student (English, Spanish, or braille for CAASPP assessments; and English or braille for the Initial or Summative ELPAC)|
The opportunity number for a specific student record
|TA Name||The test administrator or test examiner who created the session in which the student is currently testing (or in which the student completed the test)|
|Session ID||The Session ID to which the test is linked|
|Status||The status for that specific opportunity (Refer to table 2 for test status definitions.)|
The unique identifier linked to the student’s results for that specific opportunity
The total number of times a student has resumed an opportunity (e.g., if a test has been paused three times and the student has resumed the opportunity after each pause, this column will show three “Restarts”)
|Restarts within Grace Period||
The total number of times a student has resumed an opportunity within 20 minutes after a test was paused (e.g., if a test has been paused three times and the student resumed the opportunity within 20 minutes of two pauses but 35 minutes after the third pause, then this column will show two Restarts within Grace Period) (This column does not apply to the alternate assessments.)
|Date Started||The date when the first test item was presented to the student for that opportunity|
|Date Completed||The date when the student submitted the test for scoring|
The date of the last activity for that opportunity or record
|Expiration Date||The date the test opportunity expired (This field is blank if the test has not expired.)|
|Force Complete Date||
|Remote Session||Indicates whether the test was administered in person or remotely (This field is populated as a Y/N value.)|
|Secure Browser||Indicates whether the test was taken using the secure browser or a conventional web browser like Chrome or Firefox (This field is populated as a Y/N/Partial value.)|
Table 2 defines the possible values in the Status column of Plan and Manage Testing and Participation by SSID reports.
|Approved||The test administrator or test examiner has approved the student for the session, but the student has not yet started or resumed the test.|
|[blank]||The student has not begun this test.|
|Completed||The student has submitted the test for scoring. No additional action can be taken by the student.|
|Denied||The test administrator or test examiner denied the student entry into the session. If the student attempts to enter the session again, this status will change to “Pending” until the test administrator or test examiner approves or denies the student.|
The student’s opportunity has not been completed and cannot be resumed because the test opportunity has expired.
|Invalidated||The CAASPP test result has been invalidated. (This Appeal type does not apply to the ELPAC.)|
The student’s test is currently paused. The following scenarios will result in a paused status:
The time listed with this status indicates how long the student’s test has been in the “Paused” status.
The student is awaiting test administrator or test examiner approval for a new test opportunity.
|Reported||The student’s score for the completed test in the TDS has passed the quality assurance review and has been submitted to CERS. Some items must be hand scored before they appear in CERS.|
|Rescored||The test was rescored.|
|Review||The student has answered all test items and is currently reviewing the answers before submitting the test. (A test with a “review” status is not considered complete.)|
|Scored||The TDS has processed the student’s responses to items on the test.|
|Started||The student has started the test and is actively testing.|
|Submitted||The test has been submitted for quality assurance review and validation before scores can be released. A quality assurance engine examines submitted tests for a number of statistical elements before they are reported, including reviews for scoring errors. Results with this status are not yet available to be viewed.|
|Suspended||The student is awaiting test administrator or test examiner approval to resume a test opportunity.|