The Completion Status System provides current information that can be used to monitor CAASPP and ELPAC testing statuses for an LEA or individual school sites.
This web-based application enables an authorized LEA CAASPP coordinator, LEA ELPAC coordinator, CAASPP test site coordinator, site ELPAC coordinator, test administrator, or test examiner to view test progress information for students participating in the computer-based CAASPP and ELPAC.
What’s New in 2023–24
- The Secure Inbox has been renamed Secure File Center.
- Reports for the CAST and ELPAC interim assessments are now available.
Organization of the User Guide
This user guide provides information about each of the system features available to authorized users. This user guide is organized as follows:
- Navigating the Completion Status System provides an overview of the Completion Status system, which enables users to determine which students have completed or need to complete testing, as well as information about how to access Completion Status reports, including logon instructions, LEA- and school-level user account differences, and details about the tools available to users.
- Generating Completion Status Reports includes instructions on generating LEA- and school-level Completion Status reports, with specifics on how to filter these reports by student demographic information and testing progress.
- CAASPP and ELPAC Completion Status Reports Layout describes the features and columns in the on-screen and Excel spreadsheet reports.