The Completion Status interface is a means of viewing test status and completion data for students taking part in CAASPP and the ELPAC. This web-based application enables an authorized LEA CAASPP or ELPAC coordinator, CAASPP or ELPAC test site coordinator, test administrator, or test examiner user to view test progress information for students participating in the computer-based CAASPP and ELPAC.
What’s New in 2022–23
- The Initial Alternate ELPAC and Summative Alternate ELPAC are reported.
- On the menu bar, the [Inbox] button is now [Secure Inbox].
- On the Administration Details screen, the User Role field now precedes the Test Administration field.
- On the Plan and Manage Testing screen, the “Search Students” section now precedes the “Choose What” section.
- The following column names of the Plan and Manage Testing Report have changed:
- Restricted Subjects is now Blocked Subjects.
- Current ELL is now Current ELAS.
- Language is now Presentation.
- The following column names of the Test Completion Rates Report have changed:
- Test is now Test Program.
- Total Student is now Registered Tests.
- Total Student Started is now Started Tests.
- Total Student Completed is now Completed Tests.
- Total Student Remote Sessions is now Tests in Remote Session.
Organization of the User Guide
This user guide provides information about each of the system features available to authorized users. This user guide is organized as follows:
- Navigating the Completion Status System provides an overview of the Completion Status system, which enables users to determine which students have completed or need to complete testing, as well as information about how to access Completion Status reports, including logon instructions, LEA- and school-level account differences, and details about the tools available to users.
- Generating Completion Status Reports includes instructions on generating LEA- and school-level Completion Status reports, with specifics on how to filter these reports by student demographics and testing progress.
- CAASPP and ELPAC Completion Status Reports Layout describes the features and columns in the on-screen and Excel spreadsheet reports.