Any user—from LEA coordinators, site coordinators, test administrators, and test examiners, to anyone with internet access—can find information by searching on one of the program websites.
- The CAASPP website—Users can find CAASPP information on this website that covers the Smarter Balanced for English language arts/literacy (ELA) and mathematics; the California Alternate Assessments (CAAs) for ELA, mathematics, and science; the California Science Test (CAST); and the California Spanish Assessment (CSA).
- The ELPAC website—Users can find ELPAC information on this website that covers the Initial ELPAC, Summative ELPAC, and Alternate ELPAC.
- The CAASPP and ELPAC Manuals website—Users can find the CAASPP, ELPAC, and CAASPP and ELPAC web-based manuals on this website, including the following:
- CAASPP Online Test Administration Manual
- CAASPP Post-Test Guide
- Interim Assessment User Guide
- Initial ELPAC Online Test Administration Manual
- Summative ELPAC Online Test Administration Manual
- Alternate ELPAC Operational Field Test Manual
- ELPAC Post-Test Guide
- ELPAC Data Entry Interface User Guide
- Test Operations Management System (TOMS) Guide
- CAASPP and ELPAC Accessibility Guide
- CAASPP and ELPAC Technical Specifications and Configurations Guide
- California Educator Reporting System User Guide
- STAIRS/Appeals Guide