Support for the Alternate ELPAC Operational Field Test
The ELPAC website is the home for all ELPAC assessments, including the Alternate ELPAC Operational Field Test.
For questions regarding the online testing system or for additional assistance:
- LEA ELPAC coordinators should contact CalTAC by phone at 800-955-2954, by email at email@example.com, or by using the chat function linked on the ELPAC website.
- Site ELPAC coordinators should contact the LEA ELPAC coordinator.
- TEs and other school personnel should contact the site ELPAC coordinator.
CalTAC is open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. During these hours, staff will respond promptly to calls.
When contacting CalTAC, provide the representative with as much detail as possible about the issue(s) encountered and the system on which it occurred, including the following:
- the type of device being used for the test;
- any error messages that appeared (code and description);
- operating system and browser (web browser or secure browser) information;
- network configuration information;
- the coordinator’s contact information for follow-up, including an email address and phone number;
- the test session ID; and
- any relevant and authorized student and school information, including SSID, grade level, and content area.
CalTAC may be contacted by LEA ELPAC coordinators for situations and questions that include the following:
- The testing environment is down or unavailable.
- User accounts are not available or users are not able to administer tests.
- Student information is incorrect or missing.
- There is difficulty when loading student test settings into TOMS.
- There are questions about or help is needed with STAIRS or Appeals functionality.
- Help is needed preparing for online testing—downloading the secure browser, etc.
- Tests are incorrectly showing as available when a student logs on to begin testing.
- Password resets are needed for LEA users.
- Student test settings are not presenting as intended.